SOTO WindMaster Stove With Micro Regulator & 4Flex
Boil 2 cups of water in under 2-1/2 minutes in strong winds and gusty weather. This well-made stove can stand up to harsh ambient conditions. The SOTO WindMaster stove is designed, so the pot sits close to the flame, making it more efficient in windy weather. Results in increased efficiency so boil time is quicker and longer. The concave design of the burner head creates the effect of a built-in windscreen. The 4Flex pot support works for a larger pot, but the smaller, TriFlex pot support, is available separately — an efficient stove for whatever size pots your adventure requires.
- FOR BEST PERFORMANCE – The WindMaster's regulator is compatible with gas mixtures such as butane, isobutane, and propane. It is not compatible with 100% propane. The use of 100% propane is prohibited. Keep the base of the WindMaster clean. Never place the base of the stove on the ground or in a sandy area. Always keep the plastic cap on the gas canister when not in use, during transport, and/or when stowing the stove. This is important in order to keep the valve system clean.
- SHOCK RESISTANT AND ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT – Stealth igniter installed burner post improves ignition and prevents breakage, making this stove compact and lightweight. Due to the simple, unique design, it weighs only 67 g / 2.3 oz.
- MAINTAINS A CONSISTENT OUTPUT – Boiling time the same under a wide range of temperatures. Boil 2 cups of water in under 2-1/2 minutes in strong winds and gusty weather
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED – The pot placed close to the flame plus the concave design of the burner head creates the effect of a built-in windscreen increasing the efficiency of fuel consumption.
- LARGE POT SUPPORTED – The kit includes the 4Flex that supports large size pots. It also can be used with the TriFlex (sold separately) support for smaller cookware
- SPECS – Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU / Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8 oz. (250g) canister