Fantasy Flight Games | Lord of the Rings LCG: Deluxe Expansion: The Sands of Harad | Ages 14+ | 1 to 2 Players | 60 Min Player Time
One-to-four players assemble a band of adventurers to complete dangerous quests in Middle-earth. From the fields of the Shire and the dangerous Mirkwood Forest, to the mighty kingdoms of Gondor and Rohan, the heroes of this beloved setting join together to resist the Dark Lord, Sauron.
This cooperative game invites players to work together, competing against scenarios controlled by the game. As a Living Card Game, additional cards and quests are available in expansions, allowing for numerous customisation options.
- The sixth deluxe expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game, The Sands of Harad gives you and your heroes a chance to explore the strange lands and cultures in the southern reaches of Middle-earth.
- Three new scenarios carry you from the coast, deep into the desert of Harad, and then back within the reach of Mordor and the Dark Lord's Orcs, although in such a fashion as you have never seen before.
- Along the way, you're bound to encounter countless ferocious Haradrim, gruelling environmental effects, and deadly desert predators. You will also have to overcome the ancient animosities that have long festered between the Men of Gondor and those of Harad.
- This is not a standalone set. A copy of The Lord of the Rings: The Core Set is required to play.
- English Version | Ages 14+ | 1 to 2 Players | 60 Min Player Time