Fantasy Flight Games | Lord of the Rings LCG: Adventure Pack: Beneath the Sands | Ages 14+ | 1 to 2 Players | 60 Min Player Time
One-to-four players assemble a band of adventurers to complete dangerous quests in Middle-earth. From the fields of the Shire and the dangerous Mirkwood Forest, to the mighty kingdoms of Gondor and Rohan, the heroes of this beloved setting join together to resist the Dark Lord, Sauron.
This cooperative game invites players to work together, competing against scenarios controlled by the game. As a Living Card Game, additional cards and quests are available in expansions, allowing for numerous customisation options.
- Beneath the Sands is the third Adventure Pack in the Haradrim cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game, and its new scenario makes it clear that there's more than Haradrim to fear among the lands of Harad.
- With scenario-specific rules that allow you to squander your progress when you get off-track, even if you quest successfully, Beneath the Sands places an emphasis upon the game's questing and exploration in a way that truly allows you to feel trapped in a maze.
- Fortunately, the Adventure Pack also comes with a new Scout hero and twenty-seven player cards (three copies each of nine different cards) to help you get back onto the proper path – or forge your own.
- This is not a standalone product. Requires a copy of The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game Core Set and The Sands of Harad deluxe expansion to play.
- English Version | Ages 14 | 1 to 2 Players | 60 Min Player Time