G-Paint Golf Club Paint - Touch Up, Fill In, Customise or Renovate Your Clubs - 4 Pack of 10ml Bottles. Yellow, Pink, Orange & Green
- GPAINT, the simplest way to personalise, touch-up or custom paint-fill your golf clubs. From irons, putters and wedges to drivers, woods and hybrids, Achieve professional results with ease. Apply paint-fill to existing numbers, letters, logos, sight-lines and stamping to any golf club in your bag. (not suitable as a base coat)
- Simple to apply and no skill required. Each 10ml bottle features a small plastic needle applicator that can act as a filler pen for precise results. Paint over existing graphic paint or to bare metal. Single coat application - touch dry in 30 minutes, fully cured in 6 hour
- Durable, permanent and tough giving you long lasting results and a new lease of life to your used old clubs. Revive each club head and bring your set back to life!
- Create your own colours. All GPAINT colours can be mixed to create further colour combinations. For example, mix white and red to create pink, or blue and red to create purple etc.
- Compatible with Titleist, Taylormade, Scotty Cameron, Odyssey, Ping, Srixon, Callaway, Wilson, Mizuno, Nike Golf clubs and many others.
Apply G-Paint paint-fill to the club number, letters, logos, sight-lines and stamping to any golf club in your bag.
GPAINT is available in 8 fantastic colour paints which can be further extended by mixing them together and creating your own personal favourite. GPAINT products are available in eight colours, each one has been carefully selected based upon the most popular and widely used colours seen in the golf market today.
All GPAINT colours can be mixed to create further colour combinations. For example, mix white and red to create pink, or blue and red to create purple etc.<br><br>
Numbers, letter, manufacturers logos etc. (suitable only for the graphics, not as a base coat.)
Full instructions provided on the back of the packaging and an online demonstration video.
Paint over existing graphic paint or to Bare metal - single coat application - touch dry in 30 minutes, fully cured in 6 hours.
This 4 pack kit includes: Yellow, Pink, Orange & Green all supplied in 10ml bottles. You can use the paint on irons, Putters, Wedges and Woods. Golf club paint is ideal for touching up the existing graphics on your golf clubs, or why not customise your clubs with different colours. Underneath the Child safety cap is a small plastic needle, this enables you to apply small amounts of paint at a time to the desired area. This paint is extremely durable, it can be applied over the existing paint or to bare metal. The application is extremely simple, just apply the paint liberally and wipe of the excess. Full instructions will be provided and there is an online demonstration video to view online, which will make the whole job run smoothly. All information is provided on the packaging.
This golf accessory will make the perfect gift for any golfer on their birthday, Mothers or Fathers Day, Christmas or just any other occasion.