Grayl UltraPress Water Purifier - Covert Edition
- Compact, fun, and ridiculously easy to use - the 16.9oz UltraPress® Purifier Bottle fits into any pack pocket (or cup holder), requires zero setup, and makes safe, great tasting drinking water in a mere 10 seconds (3L/min).
- Capacity: 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Weight: 12.5 oz (354 g)
- Height: 9.75" (24.77 cm)
- Materials: Made from BPA-FREE polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE and ABS food-grade plastic.
- Testing Standards: Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocols 42 and 53 for sediment, pathogen and chemical removal
- meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers.
- Award winning OnePress™ global protection is effective on all 7 continents and empowers adventurers and travelers to drink from the world's sketchiest water sources.
- Removes all waterborne pathogens including virus (e.g. Rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis A, Norovirus), bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery) and Protozoa (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae).
- Ultra-powdered activated carbon filters particulates (sediment, microplastics) and adsorbs many chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, VOCs, flavors and odours.
- Replaceable purifier cartridge rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L).
- RiverFlow™ spout delivers a fast-flow of clean drinking water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs and other bottles.
- FlipCarry™ handle rotates 90 deg for effortless separation (Inner Press from Outer ReFill) and easy carrying
- provides a large pressing surface when flat.
- Multi-functional SimpleVent™ drink cap vents air (by twisting cap _ turn) during purification and filtration
- protects spout from cross-contamination.
- SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pad (on drink cap) provides for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing.
- TPE TopoGrip™ placed on all heavy use surfaces for tactile, non-slip performance and durability.
- Grayl® purifier bottles are accompanied by a ten (10) year warranty covering workmanship and materials.