Compeed On Toes Blister Plasters, 8 Hydrocolloid Plasters, Foot Treatment, Heal fast, Dimensions: 1.7 cm x 5.1 cm
Compeed originated from wound healing treatments used in the Nordics. The hydrocolloid technology is ideal for treating blisters, whether they are caused by running, new shoes, wearing shoes you haven’t worn in a while or by just being on your feet all day. Compeed is the UK's number 1 brand to treat blisters and is used by many people worldwide.
- INSTANT PAIN RELIEF: deep cushioning to relieve pressure and prevent painful rubbing
- FAST HEALING: hydrocolloid active gel technology creates an optimal healing environment for foot blisters
- STAYS IN PLACE: adhesive, tapered edges so Compeed flexes with movement and won't rub off
- WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE & DISCREET: keeps natural moisture in and germs out, with translucent edges to help blend in with the skin
- COMPARED TO REGULAR PLASTERS, Compeed provides superior pain relief, better cushioning and is designed to stay in place. Handy, portable box – easily fits in your pocket, bag or first aid kit